A closet organizer is a manageable system of organizing the closet by including different types of shelves, the combination of rods, drawers, and other fixtures that are built into your closet. This organization system will help you find a home for all your belongings and make them easy to find.
What are the steps of a closet organization?
- One of the best things about organizing a closet is that you have to pull the whole thing out of your closet.
- Sort your garments.
- This will be a great opportunity to eliminate old stuff which is just what everyone requires!
- Everything left will find its own home in your fantastic new closet! Fold, hang and place items wherever required.
- Declutter your clothes by category
- Empty and clean your closet
- Design your perfect closet space
- Store your clothes by category
- Hang anything delicate, fancy, or sturdy
- Use coordinating hangers
- Thick items like denim and sweaters should be stacked
- Storage boxes can be used to store t-shirts, pajamas, and workout clothes
- Stock your most used garments at eye level
- Color-code your wardrobe
- Make the optimum use of the vertical storing space
- Use drawer dividers for your undergarments
- Hang scarves on hangers
- Use bare wall space for hanging jewelry and your accessories
How to hang up your clothes while organizing a closet?
Here are some ways to organize the closet as per the clothes:
- Organize your clothes by season
- Organize according to the cloth type
- Organize your work and casual clothes
- Organize your dresses by how frequently you wear them
- If you really want to make your closet attractive then you can use different colored hangers to mark a different type of clothing
- You can also think about installing an extra rod to hang up your additional clothes
How to organize the rest of the closet?
- Organize any boxes in your closet
- You can also use the paper boxes which are tough and use them by decorating them
- Use of the boxes can save closet space
- If you are using cardboard boxes, then they will last longer and will be more visually appealing
- Label the boxes or bins so that you can find your things quickly and easily
How to make your closet more visually appealing?
- Paint your closet with soft, pretty, and your favorite colors.
- You can add mirrors in a closet for sparkle.
- Hang jewelry and scarves on door hooks or where you can see them.
- Hang up any small poster or painting that makes you smile whenever you open your closet.
Which are the best closet organization ideas?
Organizing a closet is not very difficult, you can use different ideas to design your closet and organize it well. Here are some ideas to organize your closet.
- Double hang
Closet organization is all about maximizing space and making your closet more attractive, the double hang is an effective solution to maximize space.
- Shoes on the closet door
Closet door can be used for storing shoes and hanging scarfs by attaching hooks.
- Hang accessories and tank tops
Hanging is a helpful solution. Hang as much as you can, this can be used for tops, scarfs and also helpful for accessories like jewelry.
- Valet hooks
You can hang your clothes, gym clothes, office clothes on valet hooks so that you can easily get them when you are going to your work.
- Label your storage
Labeling your storage is a very convenient way to find your things. You can also sort clothes as per seasons and give them the labels accordingly.
- Shelf dividers
Shelf dividers are the main factors to organize your closet, choose shelves as per your requirement. You can also choose shelf dividers as per your convenience.
- Small bins and baskets
To group and store less-wrinkly clothing and accessories, bins and baskets could really be very handy. The use of tight bins, belt bins, gym clothes bins, scarves bins, handbags bins, and winter sweaters bins are some examples of organization of a closet through bins.
- Closet kit
Using a closet kit is the easiest way to organize your closet without any hassle. Closet kits allow choosing the space of hanging cloth and shelf dividers.
Organizing your closet is not difficult but definitely requires your attention regularly so that it works well for you during your working days. There are many things which you can add up to make your closet more convenient for yourself.