All about Costco and its great discounts
Costco, incorporated in 1983, functions on the concept of a warehouse club, where to make any purchase, you first need to take a membership. It is a name known to all Americans and is famous all over the world for its wide range of products and great deals. To have access to all its deals, you need to take the basic membership of $60 per year. It is headquartered in Washington and has over 750 warehouses located all over the world. For the convenience of its buyers, it also has an online shopping portal. The product range at Costco is vast; it has everything from grocery to vacation packages.
What all countries is Costco located in?
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
How can you navigate through a Costco warehouse?
- There is no fixed place for seasonal goods, so take the help of an employee. They are very helpful if you are well mannered.
- Look for your requirements carefully, as only the location of the seasonal items change, the regular products are mostly kept at their fixed places.
- The best deals can mostly be found at the end of the store’s passage.
- For clothes, first, check the signs to get a confirmation on the sizes available to save time and energy.
How to shop on Costco online?
- Create an account on Costco online so that the items from your cart do not get misplaced and can be tracked easily.
- If you are stringent about any specific product but want to browse through before making the best purchase, go to the department of your requirement from the home page and select the item. However, if you want to purchase any specific product(s), type in the product you are looking for in the search box.
- Add it to your “Cart”. If you like something, purchase it immediately as it might not be available at the same rate the next time you log in.
- Once you are done with adding all the items you need to your “Cart’, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
What are the various memberships at Costco?
- Business membership plan: Available for $55.00 per year, this is specifically for businessmen, agriculturalists, NGOs, and government agencies.
- Gold Star membership plan: This costs $60.00 per year. You are eligible for a card if you are 18 years old. Along with the card, you will also get a free Household card, which can be used by any family members sharing your residential address.
- Gold Star Executive membership plan: This costs $120.00 per year, and it is the highest membership with maximum benefits. While you enjoy all the benefits of a Gold Star membership, you also get additional rebates, discounts, and reward points.
- Business Executive Membership plan: Costing $120.00 per year, you can get the authority to resell their products, along with the other benefits of a Gold Star membership.
How can you buy from Costco without a membership?
- You can buy from the dining area of Costco warehouses and enjoy their range of tasty food.
- You can use the optical department and pharmacy without any membership.
- You can use Instacart to make your purchase from Costco for a delivery charge of $5.99. The first purchase is for free.
- Each member is allowed to bring a maximum of two non-members with them. So, accompany a membership holder. Purchase using their card and refund them.
What are the best tips to get maximum discounts at Costco?
- At Costco, there is no second chance. If you like a product, buy it, because the product might not be available the next time you visit the store.
- Opt for the Executive membership and enjoy rewards on what you buy for up to $1k per year.
- Weekends are never easy with too much rush, so if possible, go on the weekdays.
- Learn how to find the product you are looking for, and do not hesitate to take the help of the staff.
- Do not try to lift any heavy product all by yourself. Look out for help instead. Mostly, their customer support team is very cooperative.
- Check your mailbox for the offers that they send; they are often very interesting.