Best affiliate programs you can consider being a part of
What are affiliate programs?
- Due to the availability of many options, people are able to create websites for their online business, but they are unable to get customers. The affiliate program is one of the best and simple ways to get customers to the merchant website.
- The affiliate website will post the links of the merchant site on their websites and the affiliate site is paid based on a variety of different arrangements most common being pay-per-click or pay-per-lead.
- Check out the best and top 10 affiliate programs and become a part of them in order to earn some money. .
- If you choose the right website you will be able to make a lot of money from affiliate programs.
How many parties are needed for an Affiliate program?
- For an affiliate program, you will need at least three parties
- First is the website merchant who is the one advertising.
- Next comes the affiliate website where the ads are placed.
- Lastly and most importantly, you need customers visiting the affiliate websites and clicking on the ads.
What should you check before joining an affiliate program?
- There are certain important points that you need to check carefully before you join an affiliate program.
- The first thing that you need to check is the payout method. Many people say that you can easily make thousands of dollars with the affiliate programs. But if your country does not have the acceptable payment method, then you will get paid nothing.
- The second most important thing that one should note is the minimum payout. Many people who are beginners to the affiliate programs give up as they will not be able to ask for the payout without reaching the minimum level and a few programs set this minimum amount too high. So, check an affiliate program which is somewhere around $50. If you are under this limit, you will not get paid, and it is not really tough to reach this level.
- Choosing products or networks that are popular and can help you make more money from these affiliate programs. Talking to people already a part of these programs who can give you a better idea of things is always helpful. Many say they are excellent, while others say that they got cheated. Ultimately, it is your call and depends on your judgement solely.
- The length of the cookies is another important thing you need to check. Many people buy the products or services as and when you make a reference. But a few people may buy it after two days or a week. Isn’t it great if you get paid even after a week of referral? That is something you need to check.
- The best affiliate programs aim to strike a balance between all parties will definitely pay attention to all these points.
What are Affiliate Program Payment Arrangements?
- Basically, there are three different kinds of affiliate program payment arrangements.
- The first one is called pay per sale or cost per sale program. In this kind of affiliate program payment, the affiliate will be paid by the merchant when the customer actually ends up making a purchase through the link clicked on the affiliate website. Cookie affiliate marketing is a tactic of pay per sale programs. Some merchant site pay a percent of the sale amount, while a few merchant sites fix an amount for any kind of purchase made by the affiliate.
- The second one is called the pay per click or cost per click program. In this kind of affiliate program, the payment is made based on the number of times someone visits the merchant website by clicking on a particular link. The person who enters the website need not have to buy anything or do anything after visiting the merchant website.
- The third and last one is called as the pay per lead or cost per lead program. In this kind of affiliate program, the affiliates will be paid according to the sign-ups they receive on their website. When a person signs-up as a lead, then the affiliate is paid.
What are the Best affiliate programs to consider in the country?
- Rakuten Linkshare