Essential car and vehicle electronics for a road trip
A road trip is an exciting opportunity to get away from the mundane and rejuvenate your mind. After all, what could be more relaxing than heading out in your own car with some supplies, a map, and your friends in tow? Having a well-equipped vehicle may make all the difference between a road trip that turns out to be an absolute delight or an avoidable disaster. You may not always find everything you need on the go; so, why not just take it along? If you are planning on heading out with your friends on a road trip this holiday season, here are some answers to frequently asked questions on car and vehicle electronics for a road trip.
What are some recommended entertainment electronics to install for a road trip?
- A long journey on the road may be boring without some great audio-visual entertainment.
- The Alexa-enabled Roav VIVA car charger is a great device to start off with.
- This smart dual-port USB device connects with your vehicle to offer access to over 25,000 of Alexa’s skills.
- Thus, you may now stream music, order pizza, or simply make phone calls at ease while on the go.
- You can also consider upgrading your car speaker systems to a JVC or a JBL series of speakers that offer great bass control and surround sound.
- Installing a DVD player in the back seat will keep your passengers entertained for hours, especially children.
- Some good options of car DVD players include the eRapta Headrest DVD player and the DBPOWER 9.5-inch portable DVD player for cars.
Are there any safety-related devices that you should invest in?
- When traveling by road so far away from home, it is always good to maintain safety and security as a top priority. There are certain car and vehicle electronics that help stay safe while on the go.
- The YI Mirror Dash Camera allows you to capture fun moments while traveling as well as record important evidence in the unfortunate event of a calamity or an accident.
- This recorded footage may be of immense help to the police and other law enforcement agencies.
- The BACtrack S80 Pro is a police-grade breath analyzer that lets you know if you are capable or not of driving after a night of partying.
- Finally, Trip Worthy packs together an impressive first-aid kit that is a must-have for instant access to medical aid while on the road.
- Suitable for road trips, camping, and hiking, this medical box packs all the emergency aid you might need including all types of bandages, sterile gauze, tweezers, razor blade, sewing kit, and even an emergency whistle.
What are some good devices for keeping the car clean while traveling?
- Maintaining good hygiene in your automobile interiors might seem like an almost impossible task while on a road trip. Fortunately, there are some really handy tools to help you with this task.
- The Armor All 12V Car Vac is a lightweight car cleaner that comes with a crevice tool for hard-to-reach spots as well as a torch for increased visibility.
- Another great option to consider is the Metro VM6BS500 professional high-performance hand vacuum car cleaner.
- Yet another must-have is the car swivel tray and storage bin, which is really handy for holding messy food off your seat covers.
Are there any other car and vehicle electronics to consider before a road trip?
- Depending on the kind of weather you will be driving in, having a kettle at hand may make a huge difference.
- The Sunsbell Electric Car kettle allows tea and coffee enthusiasts to stay charged with their favorite beverage on the go, especially if you cannot find a decent café anywhere in sight.
- The Philips GoPure Car Air Purifier is a high-utility device for getting rid of any stale odor from food, socks, and damp luggage.