Everything about coffee coupons
A coffee coupon is primarily a discount coupon or ticket that can be redeemed while purchasing coffee. With such coupons, you can avail of specific discounts on the product the coupons are meant for.
Coffee coupons are issued by retailers or manufacturers of packaged products to attract more customers for the purpose of increasing sales.
How are coffee coupons distributed?
- Coffee coupons are a widely accepted marketing tool in the country toward increasing the popularity of products.
- Multiple distribution channels such as social media, SMS, email, coupon envelopes, newspapers, and magazines are used to deliver the coupons to the target audience.
- The prime goal of a coffee coupon is to offer the product at a lower price from the market to increase consumer loyalty.
Who offers coffee coupons?
- Primarily, grocery stores offer coffee coupons to the people with a view to increase their sales.
- Coffee coupons are primarily used to boost the sale of coffee-based items such as coffee powder, coffee shots, and coffee maker.
- In addition to coffee-based items, coffee coupons are also used for increasing sales of the other product categories such as cookies and baby formula, among others.
- Global cafes such as Starbucks® also offer coffee coupons to their consumers.
How popular are coffee coupons?
- By nature, people always love discounts and like to have coupons while buying a product.
- According to the leading research firm A.C. Nielson Co., 95% of shoppers love coupons and more than 60% of buyers actively look out for discount coupons.
- The study further communicates that the use of coupons is on the rise, and this is fuelled by the unstable state of the job market and the economy.
Why do businesses offer coffee coupons to their customers?
- Coffee coupons help a business expand its reach and horizons. To get the coupon redeemed, customers travel to a different locality for the best deals.
- The coupons help in building a new customer base. To get a coupon offer, the customer tends to break their existing pattern of shopping.
- They attract new residents of the locality when they look out to buy essentials for their home.
- They help in keeping customers away from the competitors and also help retain old customers.
- They can also help in cross-selling of other non-discounted product categories available in the store.
- They build traffic to a business, which leads to impulsive buying among consumers.
- The strategy behind these coupons is measurable. The business can analyze the results to make an informed decision for successful marketing strategies in the future.
How can a business make their coffee coupon strategy effective?
- The business should make a solid offer to the customers with discounts, bonuses, premiums, and an information booklet.
- Using bold, aggressive, and commanding communication on the coupon helps initiate consumer action.
- Using attractive illustrations and photographs also helps.
- Keeping it simple and not cluttering makes it to the point and effective.
- A business should sell benefits to the customers and not their motives.
- Focusing on after-sale customer engagement is another thing to be considered.
Which are the best websites that offer coffee coupons?
- Many websites offer great coffee coupons. These portals are known for providing affordable deals to help you save on money when buying coffee.
- The coupons are applicable to powdered coffee, coffee beans, and coffee bags. Therefore, whichever form you prefer to buy, you can get it at a pocket-friendly rate.
- Groupon.com is a great portal that offers deals on brands like Keurig®, Lavazza, and Nespresso®.
- Couponmom.com is another popular portal. It offers deals on various coffee brands like Forto, Maxwell House, and Nescafe.
- Retailmenot.com is another great popular portal well known among coffee lovers for the range of coupons it offers. The brands that the coupons are offered for include Tim Horton, Starbucks®, and Big Cat.
- The krazycouponlady.com offers more coupons you may like for brands like LaColombe, Seattle’s Best™, McCafe®, and International Delight.
Coffee coupons are a great way to increase your customer base and keep the momentum of the business on.