Everything you must know about the iPhone X
Apple is one of the major pioneers in computing and mobile technology. Over the last few years, Apple iPhone, in particular, has managed to capture the attention of millions of smartphone users with its stunning design and computing technology. The simple user interface of the iOS makes the iPhone one of the most popular smartphones available for a premium price.
What should you know about the new iPhone X?
- The iPhone X offers an all-screen display with a 5.8-inch Super Retina feature, which is one of its kind in the Apple iPhone series.
- For the first time in the company’s history, Apple has replaced the iconic home screen button with a swipe up gesture control to go back to the home screen.
- The phone’s screen resolution, brightness, contrast ratio, and true colors available with an OLED display make the iPhone X stand out in the latest Apple series.
- Face ID is one of the main highlights that also features secure login with Apple Pay that allows you to authorize payments with this feature.
- Animoji is another standout feature that uses facial recognition to create 16 different types of animations that accurately match your facial features.
What are the points to consider while comparing iPhone X deals?
- While comparing popular iPhone X deals, it is a good idea to consider selling or exchanging your old smartphone to get a good discount on the new iPhone X.
- Storage size matters when it comes to buying an iPhone as there is no option available for external memory expansion.
- Note that iPhone offers only two color options for the iPhone X which is why many users prefer to buy the iPhone 8 instead that offers standard color options available with the series.
- Price is also one of the most important factors to consider as the iPhone is, by no means, an inexpensive purchase.
Where can one get the best iPhone X deals?
- You can check out the official website of Apple to get the best iPhone X deals with multiple options available for the carrier network, the phone finish, and its internal storage capacity.
- Note that the cost will vary depending on the storage capacity of the phone. The 64GB variant is available for a price of around $999, and the 256GB variant for $1,149 approximately.
- Popular network carriers in collaboration with iPhone X include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
- You also have the option to buy a sim-free iPhone from the official website without a contract with any particular carrier.
- iPhone X offers two color variants including silver and white with a strong glass finish that protects the phone from any external impact and provides a smooth sheen to complement the color.
Is it safe to buy a used iPhone X?
- You will find used iPhone X deals online that are refurbished and sold for an affordable price across popular e-commerce retailers including eBay, Swappa, Gazelle, and Best Buy among others.
- For a fee, you also have the option of unlocking the existing network carrier on a used, contract-based iPhone to switch service providers.
- You can do this at any Apple store, provided the original owner furnishes all relevant information proving that he or she is the owner of the phone.
What is included in a new iPhone X package deal?
- The iPhone X features iOS 11 straight out of the box, one of the most popular and powerful mobile operating systems in the iPhone series.
- The EarPods are another stellar addition to the iPhone X accessories. You can use them to enjoy a wide range of songs available on the iTunes store.
- Other accessories that form part of the package deal include the lightning connector to USB cable, the 5W USB power adapter, and the 3.5mm Audio jack adapter to connect external music hardware.