Everything you need to know about Toyota Camry
The Toyota Camry is a vehicle sold by the Japanese company Toyota since 1982. Originally, it had a narrow body, but the later Toyota Camry models were developed to fit the mid-size classification. Among the 10 trim levels, there is definitely a Toyota Camry for everyone. Whether you want a vehicle with leather seats and a push to start button or looking for something that is a bit simpler, all is covered by the Toyota Camry. There are various distinct features in Toyota Camry that have made it the Toyota’s best-selling model for years.
What are the best features of the Toyota Camry?
Some of the best features of the Toyota Camry are:
- Impressive standard safety features.
- A user-friendly infotainment system along with standard smartphone integration.
- A fuel-efficient base engine.
- Enjoyable driving dynamics.
What are the reasons to buy a Toyota Camry?
- The innovative 2018 Toyota Camry is an excellent choice for families.
- It has a highly anticipated reliability score and lots of advanced driver assistance functions that assist you to avoid a collision, which includes standard lane departure warning and pedestrian detection.
- The Toyota Camry has numerous infotainment features, it provides a comfortable ride, and it also gives excellent fuel efficiency.
- Plenty of power is produced by the base engine; however, the available V6 offers the commanding thrust for more spirited drivers.
Why is Toyota Camry so reliable?
- From many years Toyota Camry has been receiving the highest possible reliability rating from JD Power and Associates. In 2017, JD Power named the Toyota Camry the “most dependable after three years” car.
- In the past 3 years, the Toyota Camry has received the least amount of user-reported issues as compared to all other vehicles.
- The Toyota Camry’s 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC and 3.5-Liter V6 engines have continuously proved that they are robust and dependable engines.
- The direct shift 8AT speed electronically controlled automatic transmission together with intelligence (ECT-I) has enabled more progressive control schemes.
What makes it Toyota Camry dynamic yet comfortable?
- So far, Toyota Camrys have not been synonymous with agility and liveliness.
- The modifications in the 2018 model offer more precise steering, robust brakes, and a better composure via the corners. These enhancements were made without losing its convenient ride quality, specifically in the Toyota Camry LE.
- The Toyota Camry SE version comes with some performance augmentations and feels a bit more athletic than its brethren.
How does the navigation system work in Toyota Camry?
- Toyota offers some distinct navigation system alternatives that work through the cars Entune system.
- Even as Entune Audio and Entune Audio Plus come with a connected navigation, Entune Premium Audio is now equipped with a dynamic navigation system.
- While connected, the navigation needs your smartphone, and the dynamic navigation system is directly installed into your Entune system.
- To use connected navigation you have to download the GPS Scout Link app on your Entune system as well as on your smartphone and you can start using your navigation system.
- On the other hand, dynamic navigation doesn’t require the use of your smartphone. All you need to do is hop in the driver’s seat and enter your destination to get started.
Can a Toyota Camry tow a trailer?
- Even though Toyota Camry has a towing capacity of 1,000 pounds, it is recommended not to do so using your Toyota Camry.
- This may cause damage to the vehicle which in turn may result in improper performance.
How is the Toyota Camry 2019?
- Toyota Camry 2019 is rated among the top mid-sized sedans in the country.
- It is considered one of the most well-rounded cars in the market.
- Toyota Camry is loaded with technology, is easy to drive, and is also fuel-efficient.
- It has a user-friendly infotainment system.
- Toyota Camry has lots of standard driver assistance features
- It has good gas mileage.