Finding the best cell phone unlimited plan in the country
Over the past few years, the cell phone is becoming an essential part of our everyday life. Although the key function of a cell phone is to keep people connected and provide a kind of security, nowadays modern cell phones or smartphones are designed to perform various other functions as well. For smooth operation of these functions, a connection is required, and the cell phone carriers provide this through their various plans. Among such plans offered by the cell phone carriers are the cell phone unlimited plans, which are widely popular, as they come with the best features like unlimited calls, texts, and data.
Which unlimited plan should be taken up for your cell phone?
- To avail an unlimited plan, the customer has to pay a fixed amount for a particular period.
- Some unlimited plans are prepaid, while the others are postpaid.
- The prepaid unlimited plans are cheaper and are not on a contractual basis.
Why do people go for a cell phone unlimited plan?
- If you are a heavy cell phone user, the unlimited plan is a very good option for you.
- The unlimited plan makes the use of the cell phones more economical, as they are cheaper.
Who are the popular carriers in the country?
There are many mobile network carriers in the country:
- Verizon Wireless
What is Verizon’s cell phone unlimited plan in the country?
Some of the best cell phone unlimited plans, Verizon’s latest unlimited plans are designed to provide complete satisfaction to their customers. It has three unlimited plans, which are go unlimited, beyond unlimited, and above unlimited. All the three plans include unlimited texts, data, and calls, along with very good network coverage. The Verizon go unlimited plan costs monthly $40 per line, for four lines with autopay enroll. It includes the following:
- Unlimited 4G LTE data, along with unlimited talk and texts.
- The video quality streaming of this plan is limited to 480p on smartphones.
- Unlimited mobile hotspot with a speed of 600 kbps.
- Canada and Mexico talk, text, and data is included.
Similarly, Verizon’s beyond unlimited and above unlimited per month per line charges for four lines are $50 and $60 respectively, with autopay enroll. These cell phone unlimited plans include the following:
- Premium 4G LTE data (22 GB and 75 GB, respectively), along with unlimited talk and text are offered on both the plans.
- These two plans are perfect for music and video streaming of HD quality, limited up to 720p.
- The beyond unlimited and above unlimited plans include unlimited mobile hotspot data of 15 GB and 20 GB, respectively, at 4G LTE speed.
- Both the plans include Mexico and Canada talk, text, and data.
What are the AT&T unlimited plans?
AT&T offers two unlimited plans, and both have live TV options with more than 30 channels. The cheaper unlimited plan by AT&T is available at $70 per month per line, and the premium unlimited plan charges $80 for a single line. These are a few of the best cell phone unlimited plans, and they include:
- Unlimited texts to 120 countries is included in both the plans.
- Unlimited calls to Mexico and Canada with free roaming is part of both the plans.
- The additional inclusions of the premium plan are the 1080p HD video streaming at 4G LTE speed, 15 GB personal hotspot data, and there is an option of accessing one of the seven entertainment parks.
What is the T-Mobile unlimited plan?
T- Mobile is the only carrier that has no extra fee or tax, which makes its plan one of the best cell phone unlimited plans. It offers a very decent unlimited plan called T-Mobile One, which costs $70 per month for a single line, with no extra fees or tax. For two lines, it charges $50, and the total will be $120. Afterward, for each additional line, the charges are $20 monthly up to eight lines, with autopay enroll. These are the inclusions of this plan:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data, and unlimited SD video streaming in 480p.
- Text and data in more than 140 countries (up to 128 kbps).
- Mobile hotspot data at 3G speed.
- Unlimited talk and text and up to 5 GB of 4G LTE data to Mexico and Canada.
- The perfect T-Mobile unlimited plan is T-Mobile One plus. For this, additional $25 per month per line has to be added to the T-Mobile One cost, i.e., $95 per month per line.
- This plan has the additional benefits of unlimited HD video streaming in 480p resolution, unlimited mobile hotspot data of 10 GB at 4G LTE speed, 2x faster data in more than 140 countries, and unlimited talk, text, and 4G LTE data in Mexico and Canada.
- T–Mobile has a perfect unlimited plan for seniors also (above 55), and that is available for $70 per month for two lines, including talk, text, and data.
Recently, Sprint launched two unlimited plans, that is, unlimited plus and unlimited basic. Sprint’s unlimited plus costs $70 per month for a single line. The regular single line price for five lines costs $42 monthly, but as a special introductory offer, they are offering it for $22 monthly per line for five lines. The Sprint unlimited plus plan includes the following:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data nationwide.
- 1080p full HD video streaming.
- 15 GB mobile hotspot data at 3G speed.
- Free roaming in Canada and Mexico with unlimited talk and text, inclusive of 10 GB LTE data.
The unlimited basic plan of Sprint costs $60 per month for a single line, while the per line price for five lines is $32. One of the best cell phone unlimited plans, it has the following benefits:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data nationwide.
- 480p video SD streaming.
- 500 MB mobile hotspot data at 3G speed.
- Free roaming in Canada and Mexico along with unlimited talk and text, inclusive of 10 GB LTE data.
How can you choose the best cell phone unlimited plan?
- It’s not difficult to find the best cell phone unlimited plan.
- First, you need to narrow in on the popular carriers among the major carriers.
- By comparing their unlimited plans, one can choose the best plan.