Four frequently asked questions about the best dog chew treats
Chewing is an essential behavior for dogs and is important for their mental as well as physical health. Selecting the right chew is essential for your dog’s overall health. It can be overwhelming to choose the best dog treats out of so many choices that are available in the market.
Below are the four frequently asked questions about dog chew treats and best dog chew treats that will help you to make the right choice:
What are the benefits of dog treats?
Besides having an amazing taste, these are the key benefits of dog treats:
- Pain relief: Dog chew treats help dogs to cope with the dental pain they experience.
- Calming: Dog chew treats help in relieving stress that dogs experience and helps to keep them calm.
- Promote dental health: Dog chews ensure that the dental health of the dog is maintained.
Which are some of the healthy dog chew treats?
Nowadays, there are many pieces of research that have proven the hazards even the best dog chew treats may possibly have. An alternative healthy and safe option for your dog is to choose from the healthy dog chew treats listed below:
- Sweet potato chews: They are one of the best dog chew treats and are an ideal snack for your pup. They have various benefits like they help to maintain your dog’s health, provide essential nutrients, and also keep the teeth clean.
- Fish skin bones: These are some of the best chew treats as they are low in fat content and are also non-greasy. Also, these fish skin bones are one of the best dog chew treats providing lean protein and Omega-3s.
- Frozen carrots: This is one of the best dog chew treats that is all natural and most dogs tend to love. The orange sticks are already hard to chew and freezing them ensures that it will last for a longer period of time.
Which are some of the best bones for dogs to chew?
Earlier, giving dogs raw bones was quite common. However, raw bones can be extremely unhealthy and even dangerous as they can lead to conditions like vomiting, rectal bleeding, gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea, choking, scratches, and even death. Below are some of the best dog chew treats, the bones that your dog will love:
- Dog Dental Treats by Blue Buffalo: Blue Buffalo is a popular brand that is known to make tons of delicious foods and treats. This is one of the best dog chew treats and it comes in various sizes ranging from mini, regular, small, and large. The bone contains some of the high-quality dogs treats ingredients. These ingredients are helpful for supporting the dog’s immune system, bone health, and also the joint health. It also contains no by-product chicken or poultry meals, corn, or soy.
- Healthy Edibles Dog Treat Bone by Nylabone: These are one of the best dog chew treats that are gluten free and contain no added flavors, sugar, salt, or any artificial preservatives. This dog chew is meant for the dogs that have permanent teeth. Their flavor options include chicken, filet mignon, sweet potato, lamb and apple, beef stew, and turkey. This bone chew, however, needs to be chewed and digested thoroughly or else your dog may face digestive problems.
- Bacon Flavoured Wishbone Chew Toy by Benebone: This is different from the digestible pet treats that are mentioned above. It is shaped like a wishbone and is naturally flavored with red bacon. It is made up of a strong nylon material that allows the dog to chew the bone for hours without any dent.
Which are the best chew treats for puppies?
While choosing the best chew treats for puppies, factors like high quality of the treat, great feedbacks by the customers, and safety are considered. Below are the best chew treats for puppies:
- Puppy Chew Toys from Kong
These chew toys for puppies are made from a long-lasting rubber that can last for years. It also has an uneven shape that gives it an unpredictable bounce making it more fun to use.
- Chicken Flavor N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring
These puppy treats are great for a good chewing session and are also low fat and gluten free. Along with that, the treat is fortified with Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Romp and Chomp – Nylabone
This chew treat is made from a soft material that ensures that it is not harsh to your puppy’s teeth but at the same time tough enough to be durable and long-lasting.
Tags- best dog chew treats, top chew dog treats, best chew treats dogs, high quality dog treats, best puppy chew treats