Planning to buy a refrigerator? Here are some factors you should consider
Home appliances form a big part of our day to day lives. Be it a television, washing machine, microwave, or a refrigerator; these are essentials of any household. Technological advances pave the way to some of the best and innovative products one would be willing to pay for. However, with many top brands emerging in the market, competing with each other regarding price and functionality, choosing and narrowing down a specific model can be confusing. Day-to-day use appliances, however, are a must-have to save time and efforts.
When you have to choose from the best refrigerators out there, it is essential for you to consider the following factors.
What type of refrigerator works best for your kitchen?
- Before you can even decide on what features will work best for you, it is necessary to narrow down the size and dimensions along with the type of refrigerator that will fit in your kitchen.
- Clearance is the number one factor to be kept in mind since the components of even the best refrigerators available in the market can get overheated due to limited space.
- Measure the space beforehand to make sure your new refrigerator fits with enough room to make any adjustments.
- Most refrigerators feature the swing model with a freezer unit either on top or at the bottom of the design. The direction in which the doors open must also be taken into account to ensure no mishaps or obstructions are blocking a free swing.
- Refrigerators with reversible swing option will be a good idea in case space does not permit normal right outward swing, which is the standard design of the best refrigerators available in the market.
Should you buy a refrigerator with top freezer unit or bottom freezer unit?
- Some of the benefits of buying a top freezer unit include the ability to accommodate large platters, pizzas or even birthday cakes owing to the extra space.
- This model is best suited for people who buy and rely on more frozen products, the straight from freezer to microwave types. This is why top freezer unit model might not work for people who buy fresh produce and store a lot of greens and fruits in the vegetable bins.
- Bottom freezer unit will be beneficial for those who need more space to store fresh produce as opposed to frozen foods.
- A compromise can be made in between with what is becoming more popular nowadays, the side by side refrigerator. Both fresh and frozen produce can be stored in alternate compartments which can be customized according to your needs.
- Some of the best refrigerators to choose from in the market are side by side models.
Which are the best refrigerators to buy in 2017?
- Apart from size and dimension, even the style of refrigerators, you have to take into account its performance, capacity, are they noise free and most importantly, do the models come with ice and water dispensers.
- Samsung French door refrigerator is one of the best refrigerators to buy in the market with features like a four-door counter depth design, powered by twin cooling plus, ice master and ice maker capabilities included with a flex zone drawer featuring a temperature control and smart divider.
- Other popular models include LG French door refrigerator, Frigidaire French door refrigerator, Danby top freezer refrigerator, Whirlpool top freezer refrigerator among many others.
- Today, of course, this task of choosing from some of the best refrigerator deals available in the market has become easy owing to information about its features, specifications and even images for comparison are available online.