Things to know before buying a Chevy Equinox
SUVs are known to be sturdy, majestic, yet bulky. For some, they might look a little too big to handle and carry. So, if you are looking for a stylish and compact SUV for your next adventure trip and wish to have an array of features at hand, look no further. Chevy Equinox is just the SUV that will make your ride ecstatic.
What kind of interiors does Chevy Equinox have?
A feature-rich inside is something that makes a car sell like hot cakes, and Chevy Equinox is no different. The SUV exhibits the following features:
- A rear-view camera enables you to accurately calibrate the car alignment according to the rest of the vehicles while parking in any area.
- A six-speaker audio system gives you brilliant and clear sound quality.
- The Teen driver technology prompts teen drivers in the age of 16-19 years to drive carefully. What’s even better is that a report card is generated on their driving quality, which may keep their parents aware of their wards’ driving performance and habits.
- An infotainment system lets you access calls, music, texts, and Wi-Fi straight from a high-definition touchscreen display.
- With an exceptional OnStar turn-by-turn navigation, no route will be difficult. The navigation system comprehensively guides you when to go and where to go with the help of maps and voice-guided prompts.
What’s special about the seats of the Chevy Equinox?
Who would want to get stuffed in a car where there is not enough space to even breathe? Also, if you have a long journey to go, you are in for a terrible body ache.
- With a compact Chevy, you may relax and have the most comfortable seating.
- The SUV can comfortably seat up to five passengers.
- It has a memory seating that memorizes the seating arrangement of the driver.
- Four-way manually adjustable front seats and eight-way power-adjustable front seats (optional) are available.
- It has Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) car-seat systems for the second row.
- Also, there is a top tether anchor for the middle seat.
What kind of seats does Chevy Equinox have?
- Apart from being extremely comfortable, there is a lot that adds to the style and beauty of the seats of this magnificent ride.
- The seats have standard cloth upholstery, but leather seats are also available.
- Both the front and the back seats are well-ventilated and heated.
- With respect to the leg and headroom, the Chevy Equinox is probably one of the best as compared to the other SUVs in the class.
How does a Chevy Equinox perform on the road?
The new Chevy is a force to reckon with and has a classy bearing when taken out on the road. Here are a few features of the car that would tempt any rider to get behind the wheel:
- At the very first instance, the ride comes across as smooth and confident.
- The 1.5-liter turbocharged engine has a decent power and torque.
- For a daily commuter, Equinox makes for a great ride owing to its fuel economy and consistent power.
- Even at higher speeds, there’s hardly any noise in the cabin.
- The turbo charge base engine teams with six-speed auto-transmission.
How much would the Chevy Equinox cost me?
Cost is a very crucial factor when buying the car of your dreams, and you would surely want to have options. The Equinox comes in several price brackets:
- The 1.5-liter turbo series would acquire a price tag ranging from $24,575 to $27,795.
- Moving up to the 2.0-liter variants, you may buy them at a price starting at $30,295.
- The turbo diesel variant would cost you around $31,695.
- To get your hands on the premier turbo models, your budget would fall between $31,795 and $34,595. Unlike the other variants, the premier 2.0 L has a nine-speed automatic transmission.