Your ultimate guide to the limited editions of Jeep Wrangler
If you are an adventure enthusiast and love cars more than anything, then owning a Jeep Wrangler is sure to be a point on your bucket list. Apart from its robust features, for people who change their cars quite often, this brand also offers great resale value. However, the limited editions of Jeep Wrangler stand out even more.
Here is information on all the limited edition models being offered by Jeep Wrangler currently.
Which is the most expensive limited edition model of Jeep Wrangler and why does it stand out?
- The most expensive limited edition model of Jeep Wrangler is the Rubicon Recon, which is available at a price of around and about $39,145.
- It is not only one of the most comfortable makes of Jeep Wrangler but is also a good choice for off-roading.
- This limited edition Jeep Wrangler also comes with an axle upgrade of Dana 44 front axle and has many military grade axle tubes that offer rigidity, superiority, and strength.
- Its available in a two-door and a four-door model and the colors options include Black Clear Coat, Rhino Clear Coat, Firecracker Red Clear Coat, Gobi Clear Coat, Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat, and Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat.
Which is the cheapest limited edition model of Jeep Wrangler and what are its top features?
- At the moment, the most affordable and the cheapest model of Jeep Wrangler is the Golden Eagle variant, which is available at a price of around $29,195.
- The 17-inch low glossy tires are made of bronze and aluminum, that blend well with the body color to give this model its iconic rugged style.
- The interior comes with features like an embroidered golden logo, the SiriusXM Satellite Radio, and more. The U-connect system provides you with the use of a hands-free phone while cruising through your favorite roads.
- Additionally, this Jeep Wrangler model promises you even more sturdiness with a rear and front bumper having winch-capable steel.
Why is the Altitude Model so popular amongst Jeep Wrangler lovers?
- Starting at a price of around $33,445, the Jeep Wrangler Altitude model is a top choice for its amazing trimmed leather seats and the dark exterior features, distinct only to the Altitude’s identity.
- This model has an engine capacity of 3.6 liters and also has four-wheel disk brakes for your adventures.
- It also comes with a sunroof, power door locks, rear windows defroster, and even power windows.
- Lastly, the iconic seven-slot grille makes this model completely worth purchasing.
Is the Freedom model a good choice to buy for Jeep Wrangler limited editions?
- Yes, Freedom is a top choice to buy while looking for Jeep Wrangler limited editions.
- It is available at a starting price of about $26,965 and comes with a beautiful exterior and in a two-door and a four-door model variants.
- Both of the above models are available in shades such as Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat, Billett Silver Metallic Clear Coat, and Gobi Clear Coat. However, our top pick for this edition has to be the Firecracker Red Clear Coat.
- The wheels of Altitude are made up of 17-inches low glass granite crystals.
- The off-road steel bumpers make this model even more conducive for driving on the rough terrains. To make your off-road traction even stronger, this model offers a rear differential powered by Tru Lock.
- Lastly, you can also pick out the tan or the black model to retain the old school look that a Jeep Wrangler is quite popular for.
Should I buy the Willys Wheeler limited edition if I want to go off-roading?
- Yes, the Willys Wheeler is a good model for people who constantly go on off-roading adventures.
- It is made with 17-inch high gloss wheels, and the mud terrain tires of 32 inches make it really powerful.
- The gloss black grille and the bumper accents along with rock rails make it a good companion for off-roading journeys.